You are not logged in.

^ #5731 2016-02-12 20:42:47

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

Plakkis wrote:
fittan wrote:

we're proven to be in the elite of non-corrupt countries.

I really hope you're not serious with this one. Even though our corruption is not as slap in the face as in many places. Saying non-corrupt is a blatant lie

our politicians are the only corrupt ones, authorities in general are not at all.

IppE wrote:
fittan wrote:

also hunters have guns, we have a very active hunting culture

Reservist shooting is also a thing. Finland has a surprisingly high amount of guns per capita in the civilian use.

oh yeah, reservist shooting. remind me to sign up for those at some point. the firearms used there are not in 'civilian' ownership though, right? they are owned by the reservist club or whatever with permission from the government

fittan.gif

^ #5732 2016-02-12 20:47:55

Plakkis
The absolute madman

fittan wrote:
Plakkis wrote:
fittan wrote:

I really hope you're not serious with this one. Even though our corruption is not as slap in the face as in many places. Saying non-corrupt is a blatant lie

our politicians are the only corrupt ones, authorities in general are not at all.

I'd recommend you to look up how deep the corruption from our politicians actually reach.

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #5733 2016-02-12 20:48:00

B1rd
-

Plakkis wrote:

The laws don't remove the existing weapons, as stated by lewder and IppE, we have a really high gun ownership/citizen.
And since all of our recent mass shootings happened in school, how would loose or strict gun control prevent that? We were already living under the guise of being "safe" from everything, people don't carry self-defence weaponry if they don't feel threatened. And I doubt many felt that threatened after the school shootings either.

And since most of the people who get weapons here are doing it as a hobby anyways, it doesn't affect their rate of gettin guns at all.
Finnish citizens have and will have guns in a pretty normal rate, since it only reduces the purchases done by people who just "wanna own a gun" without actually learning how to shoot with it properly etc. I actually find it more reassuring knowing that the citizens who have guns here actually know how to use them, instead of being able to buy one with no credibility on what you're gonna use it on.

Why do I keep responding to these, the way you write is so fucking baitish I'm actually retarded

I'm not in fact, trying to bait with my posts. At least these ones. Sometimes I just throw in a few insults for the fun of it.

People will get guns depending on how necessary they are, obviously. You're saying that people can have guns for hunting etc, but what about self-defence? Isn't defending yourself a valid reason for carrying around a gun? Not having gun control won't suddenly make everyone murderer, but it will give people the option of having a gun when they need one.

Anyway I've been up for a while and apparently I have stuff to do in an hour shit so I better start loading up on the caffeine.

And btw, power corrupts.

Last edited by B1rd (2016-02-12 20:48:44)

^ #5734 2016-02-12 20:52:17

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

I'm no fan of Russia and their politics, but one thing they got straight is the tradition. They preserved it and there is a certain bond between people that goes above and beyond mere patriotism that simply stops them from looking at other people like animals.

Finland is very much like that too, and I'd argue we're more americanised than Germany, they've preserved their own culture quite well.

Call me a fag, but I'm a traditionalist at heart and I'd like to have certain restrictions when buying guns. I'd actually go a step further and make it so no ordinary guy can obtain one unless he/she is a member of a club that revolves around guns, but I'd unlock all the guns when it comes to obtaining one for club activities, such as sniper rifles and fully automatic guns (which are strictly prohibited here no matter what licence you own).

I can almost say I agree 100%, I wouldn't quite allow firearms to be purchased without restriction, but sniper rifles with calibers at 7.62mm or lower would be allowed as well as automatic rifles with the same caliber restriction requiring a special permit you may apply for after a certain amount of years of shooting club activity.

When it comes to living in the West, however, you bet your fucking ass I'd get a gun, and a big one at that. There is no bond between you and a fellow countryman there, so I sure as fuck wouldn't want to get gunned down by some random ass nigger who wants my 5 dollars because he needs to buy crack.

Now you're just talking about the US or some Latin-American country.

fittan.gif

^ #5735 2016-02-12 20:55:39

Plakkis
The absolute madman

B1rd wrote:
Plakkis wrote:

The laws don't remove the existing weapons, as stated by lewder and IppE, we have a really high gun ownership/citizen.
And since all of our recent mass shootings happened in school, how would loose or strict gun control prevent that? We were already living under the guise of being "safe" from everything, people don't carry self-defence weaponry if they don't feel threatened. And I doubt many felt that threatened after the school shootings either.

And since most of the people who get weapons here are doing it as a hobby anyways, it doesn't affect their rate of gettin guns at all.
Finnish citizens have and will have guns in a pretty normal rate, since it only reduces the purchases done by people who just "wanna own a gun" without actually learning how to shoot with it properly etc. I actually find it more reassuring knowing that the citizens who have guns here actually know how to use them, instead of being able to buy one with no credibility on what you're gonna use it on.

Why do I keep responding to these, the way you write is so fucking baitish I'm actually retarded

I'm not in fact, trying to bait with my posts. At least these ones. Sometimes I just throw in a few insults for the fun of it.

People will get guns depending on how necessary they are, obviously. You're saying that people can have guns for hunting etc, but what about self-defence? Isn't defending yourself a valid reason for carrying around a gun? Not having gun control won't suddenly make everyone murderer, but it will give people the option of having a gun when they need one.

Anyway I've been up for a while and apparently I have stuff to do in an hour shit so I better start loading up on the caffeine.

Self-defence is a valid option in my mind. But in a country like oh-so-wonderful-and-peaceful-Finland the need for self-defence was quite non-existent and therefore doesn't exist in our current system as a valid reason for obtaining a weapon.
But like I've said before, I've seen way more people with some sort of self-defence stuff these days than pre-mudslime invasion. So times have definetely changed from the times when all of those regulations and laws were made.

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.

^ #5736 2016-02-12 20:57:44

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Plakkis wrote:
fittan wrote:
Plakkis wrote:
fittan wrote:

I'd recommend you to look up how deep the corruption from our politicians actually reach.

You're welcome to enlighten me at the expense of both of our time, I'll listen.

B1rd wrote:

Until people are being murdered in the streets, (no, gangraped by niggers does not warrant this) there is no need for guns to be everywhere. Having a gun doesn't make everyone a murderer, but it makes people more likely to act out on instabilities in mental health (I'm talking suicide) or the will to be a murderer.

B1rd wrote:

And btw, power corrupts.

Only bad people.

fittan.gif

^ #5737 2016-02-12 21:02:24

enet
Womanizer

Call me a fag.

You're a fag.

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #5738 2016-02-12 21:02:43

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

shut up fag

fittan.gif

^ #5739 2016-02-12 21:05:50

Plakkis
The absolute madman

fittan wrote:

You're welcome to enlighten me at the expense of both of our time, I'll listen.

I actually wanted to explain in finnish, since our language is so asfhdgwerdwef to translate in all aspects.

So I'll actually do that in our subforum. Stay tuned

^ #5740 2016-02-12 21:33:08

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

enet wrote:

Call me a fag.

You're a fag.

fittan wrote:

shut up fag

faggets

^ #5741 2016-02-12 21:52:56

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

I can't purchase a gun because my background check doesn't look good so I don't have a gun.

Thought it was relevant :^).

^ #5742 2016-02-12 21:53:58

enet
Womanizer

Hika wrote:

I can't purchase a gun because my background check doesn't look good so I don't have a gun.

Thought it was relevant :^).

They realised you're black?

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #5743 2016-02-12 21:54:54

Pirtelö
Cosmic Bun

aurani is abusing me pls hlp

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

^ #5744 2016-02-12 21:56:25

Pirtelö
Cosmic Bun

HELP ME HE'S A FUCKING SICK MAN

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

^ #5745 2016-02-12 21:57:43

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

nah man cause I'll pop a cap in ur ass if I have a gun kiddo now cum fite me.

guys I think I'm gonna go sell my car

Board footer

Cookie policy