Tuuba Time: 2024-05-08 00:07:25 | Local Time: 2024-05-07 21:07:25

You are not logged in.

^ #5701 2016-02-12 18:25:09

abraker
Mad Scientist

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

Can you hide evidence by using a gun that shoots shards of icicles?

hfT37VC.gif

^ #5702 2016-02-12 18:25:20

Plakkis
The absolute madman

I myself still see no need to carry anything. If I were to be assaulted outside, I'd be so damn drunk anyways that I'd just hurt myself with anything I carried

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #5703 2016-02-12 18:37:28

Hika
The Anus Destroyer

I mean I have a knife because I live in the middle of niggertown. You never know when you have to castrate one of em.

^ #5704 2016-02-12 18:54:31

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Hika wrote:

I mean I have a knife because I live in the middle of niggertown. You never know when you have to castrate one of em.

When I get that booty, no amount of knives will save you.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #5705 2016-02-12 19:20:43

enet
Womanizer

Ayo, why you stealing Mom's art?

latest?cb=20100923045834

^ #5706 2016-02-12 19:21:34

B1rd
-

Plakkis wrote:
Aurelianus Augustus wrote:

I knew it. Captain Sweden is spreading.

Pretty much the whole point of these laws in the nordic countries, has been the starting point that no one would need to ever feel afraid going around. Hence it's only reasonable to ban them to create an environment where violence and other such activities are shunned upon.

They worked just fine before the whole mudslime invasion though, I've seen way more people carrying stuff to protect themselves. Even my mother considered some sort of weapon or self-defence class (she usually hates everything that has something to do with violence)

How cucked are you? Guns are a symbol of freedom and autonomy. You may not realise it, but even humans are government by the natural laws in which the strong have power over the weak. Guns are power, they are physical agency, when you give that up, in this case to the government, you are trusting them with your life and giving your freedom to them. Because now they're the ones with the guns, they can do whatever they want to you.

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

-George Orwell

^ #5707 2016-02-12 19:26:02

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

enet wrote:

Ayo, why you stealing Mom's art?

Doesn't matter whose it is. It's Mutsu, my main waifu.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #5708 2016-02-12 19:32:59

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

Hades Izanami wrote:

oh and Nekopara v2 will be released as well *sigh*

why do you only play western kusoge

Jesus Christ is everyone here a mongrel in the literal meaning of the word, or what?

you're a rapebaby of our ancestors' rapebabies also i'm only very slightly russian and i'm quarter swedish-estonian which probably just means swedes who fled war to estonia and then moved to finland, quarter karelian-finnish and half finnish with a drop of german and estonian. geneology is fun. if i hadn't spent hours looking this up i'd think i was 100% snownigger.

Makes sense then.

Wait, are laws in Finland different than in Sweden? I know that in Sweden you can get some serious jail time for even carrying a knife, because Swedefags. lol

you can carry a pocket knife just fine, you're unlikely to get fined or have your knife confiscated if you carry a regular-sized knife, unless it's like serrated and obviously only meant to hurt people if you were to get into such a situation. however, you are likely to be told to either put it away if it's visible on the risk of having it confiscated.

Plakkis wrote:

Here we just have a massive amount of bureaucracy in front of everything and the corruption mainly lies with gypsies, mudslimes and somewhere higher up

it's worth mentioning that immense difficulty in obtaining firearms mostly applies to handguns as they are seen as having zero reason outside of harming people. however, getting guns in general got much harder as a result of the jokela and kauhajoki school massacres. before that, getting a gun in finland was relatively easy compared to most (western) countries. we still have one of the higher private weapon (pepper spray and tazers et al. were considered when making these statistics) ownership per capita rates in the world (29,09/100 people).

B1rd wrote:

How cucked are you?

please stop using this word

B1rd wrote:

Guns are a symbol of freedom and autonomy. You may not realise it, but even humans are government by the natural laws in which the strong have power over the weak. Guns are power, they are physical agency, when you give that up, in this case to the government, you are trusting them with your life and giving your freedom to them. Because now they're the ones with the guns, they can do whatever they want to you.

'no', a society where guns are needed by the people for other than hunting animals has a deeper rooted problems, and increasing weapon availability is not the way to cure it. firearms only exist to hurt, and in a utopia there is no need to hurt anyone (fuck off aurani). in a utopia there are also no violent people (thus also no need for people to seek asylum) who make people need to carry weapons in the first place. the cure is to get rid of violence (and mostly asylum seekers).
t. not racist

Last edited by fittan (2016-02-12 19:34:36)

fittan.gif

^ #5709 2016-02-12 19:36:17

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Love the "fuck off aurani" part. :D
You're reading my thoughts, we cannot achieve utopia without removing at least half of the World's population! Those 2 billion kebabs ain't gonna remove themselves either!

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #5710 2016-02-12 19:37:13

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

in a utopia they would be happy in their own countries and have zero need to come to mine

fittan.gif

^ #5711 2016-02-12 19:40:51

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

fittan wrote:
Hades Izanami wrote:

oh and Nekopara v2 will be released as well *sigh*

why do you only play western kusoge

I dont. imho, Nekopara is just the borderline between a casual perv and a full perv

^ #5712 2016-02-12 19:44:18

FuZ
cancer incarnate

its also borderline between shit and cancer

^ #5713 2016-02-12 19:44:26

fittan
nup.pw/rPApJe.webm
Website

it's shit and so is huniepop

also sakura everything

Last edited by fittan (2016-02-12 19:44:51)

fittan.gif

^ #5714 2016-02-12 19:45:44

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

Well yes, apart from the remove kebab jokes, I too share your thoughts there - at least mostly. The Middle-Eastern cultures and our European can't mix, it's that simple. We are NOT created equal and we ought to stay in our own spheres, however, just like you said, that's a utopia.
In the real world, things are far more complex than that, and as much as it bugs me, us humans have simply been taught to kill each other ever since we know of ourselves, so unless someone comes up with a way for us all to share this planet, I'm sorry, but we'll need to start killing each other - either through another world war, or by some other means. This planet has no place for 8+ billion people, especially the ones that make no contributions to the development of our world, so it's much easier to claim that a kebab is evil and needs removing, than understanding his own mindset. We have no luxury of being liberal anymore, unless we make way for EVERYONE to live happily, and currently that is impossible.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #5715 2016-02-12 19:51:08

B1rd
-

fittan wrote:
B1rd wrote:

How cucked are you?

please stop using this word

I'll use whatever words I like.

fittan wrote:

'no', a society where guns are needed by the people for other than hunting animals has a deeper rooted problems, and increasing weapon availability is not the way to cure it. firearms only exist to hurt, and in a utopia there is no need to hurt anyone (fuck off aurani). in a utopia there are also no violent people (thus also no need for people to seek asylum) who make people need to carry weapons in the first place. the cure is to get rid of violence (and mostly asylum seekers).
t. not racist

Well guess what genius, we don't live in a utopia. Animals kill each other and were not that far removed from them. I can't believe you typed that unironically, but I guess you really are a leftist hippie cuck.

But lets get this straight, you're not ok with normal people having guns, but your ok with the police and government having guns because they are so trustworthy?

Last edited by B1rd (2016-02-12 19:51:24)

Board footer

Cookie policy