Tuuba Time: 2024-04-19 17:57:48 | Local Time: 2024-04-19 14:57:48

You are not logged in.

^ #2131 2015-11-16 10:56:11

sev
Marshal Admiral

Re: ITT: Pretend we are still writing in osu! OT

Aurelianus Augustus wrote:
Hidden text

With barely open eyes, I could see him lowering himself on to my body, slowly fucking him. I could tell he began to feel comfortable, and he thrusted faster and harder. I began to push my cock into him myself, and we moved rhythmically. He moved his body up and down, and I pushed into him. His ass began to move faster and faster, slapping onto my legs and balls, making that hot noise of skin slapping on skin. I reached up with my two free hands, and ran them down his chest as far as I could reach as we fucked. My hands reached his flaccid cock, just a few inches long, bobbing on top of his large, hairy balls. I used my hands to grip the base of my cock as it pushed into him.

We fucked for a few minutes in the this manner, and I knew I couldn't last long. Right as I was about to reach the point of no return, the path towards spurting cum, he pulled off of me. My cock lay slightly in the air above my navel, twitching with the desire for more. He then got onto all fours, and spread his ass cheeks before me. His ass cheeks were smooth, but in the crevice there were wet hairs, spread to the sides. I kneeled behind him, fixing my cock for entry. I pushed in, and he grunted in pleasure, and I fucked him. I pushed him harder and harder, and while I fucked him, I reached around his skinny legs to his cock, which was semi-erect by now. I pulled at his foreskin, moving it over his head, effectively jerking him off as I fucked him. He got hard fast, as my cock slapped against his ass, and my balls made contact with his ass and legs. I tugged at his cock as I fucked him harder and harder, and I knew I was about to explode. I could feel my balls and scrotum tighten to my cock, as it prepared for ejaculating. As I was tugging at his cock, I felt his body shudder and he grunted loudly.

He came again, thought I couldn't see it, I could feel it in his body. At the same time, my cock's tingling sensation put it over the top. In one hard last thrust, I came inside of his ass, shooting hard warm strings of cum. I stayed inside him for a moment, laying onto his back, with my hand still stroking his cock as it became flaccid.

Fuck you I'm hard now

^ #2132 2015-11-16 10:56:50

UnderminE
Glasses

Also thank you for answering my question, I was too lazy to ask.

696183596a.jpg

^ #2133 2015-11-16 11:51:01

Mara
Baka
Website

Brian OA kind of did. mara

^ #2134 2015-11-16 12:36:12

Brian OA
Liver Extraordinaire
Website

I summon thee, Briansky, via the power of Saiba

http://i.imgur.com/IBGky2O.jpg

NO

NO

NO

NOOOO

^ #2135 2015-11-16 14:37:16

Granger
Cash Money
Website

Khelly should just make a blog or something.

Life is like a box of chocolates. But theres no candies in there for you.

^ #2136 2015-11-16 14:59:08

Mara
Baka
Website

khelly.tuuba.moe confirmed

"More blog posts than Mara's"

Last edited by Mara (2015-11-16 14:59:29)

^ #2137 2015-11-16 15:34:03

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

i still prefer osu.ipp.fin

^ #2138 2015-11-16 15:40:04

Mara
Baka
Website

I was pretty bored so I was working on some sort of tuuba guide for newbies. It might be useless but meh. Feel free to add or edit stuff from it. It has lots of engrish at least so it is not alright/perfect/awesome.

Hidden text

Rules & Moderation
Rules are pretty relaxed and chill when comparing to rules in osu!forums. In the most part the golden rule is not to be an idiot. It sounds like a vague rule but if you get banned from here, you know you have done something real big. NSFW is also allowed here but such content has to be marked as NSFW either in the thread name or the content hidden in the spoiler with a warning. This is just in case someone is stupid enough to read Tuuba Forum at work. Promotions! Moderation in Tuuba Forum is transparent and will be responsible for their actions. If you feel like one of the mods are being an ass, you can contact IppE or zertap regarding the asshole and they will take care of it.

Titles
In most forums titles change depending on your power status (member, moderator, admin) or your post count. Tuuba Forum doesn't need any of this crap so you can ask a custom title here. If someone has a title with a different color, that person has sucked a lot of dicks to get it.

Banners
Everytime you refresh site randomly gives you a nice banner that has been uploaded to the server. The list of all available banners can be found here. You can also submit your own banners by submitting them here. Please note that the banner has to meet the requirements and if IppE doesn't approve it you are going to have bad time.

Formatting
If you need some help with this or you forgot how to do a specific thing, you can take a look at BBCode help. YouTube, WebM and even SoundCloud automatically gets embedded so you don't need to tag them.

Styles
This forum has few styles that can be used by going to Profile -> Display. There are basically two different styles with nice variety of colors. There is a fancy style and the other one is a minimal style. Then we have a third one called Techetium and that really is a weird one. If you feel like a great style is missing from here, contact IppE or zertap with the link to the style. Default theme is DarkGrey. Minimalistic styles are marked with M.

Light Styles
Air
Earth
Fire
LightGrey
LightGreyM
Lithium M
Mr-Brown
Oxygen M
SimpleXBlue
SimpleXGreen
SimpleXSepia
Sulfur M
Techetium

Dark Styles
Cobalt M
DarkGrey
Mercury M
Radium M

You can change your avatar from Profile -> Personality. Size limit is at 185x300. If you feel like you don't like the massive size, you can use zertap's Stylish fix. From the same page you can also change your signature in case you want to link your favorite userbars from 2005.

TeamSpeak
You can join Tuuba Forum's official TeamSpeak server either from clicking the link next to the local time or inserting this info in your TS3 client;
ts.png
Currently it has two circlejerking channels and two team channels for PUGs. If somehow channels are getting full, you can also create your own temporary channels by right clicking anywhere in the channel listing and choose "Create Channel". Channel disappears once everyone has left from that channel. It is pretty active during evenings so absolutely check it out.

Last edited by Mara (2015-11-16 15:48:02)

^ #2139 2015-11-16 16:01:24

Khelly
Isämmaam Puolustaja

sev wrote:
Hidden text

With barely open eyes, I could see him lowering himself on to my body, slowly fucking him. I could tell he began to feel comfortable, and he thrusted faster and harder. I began to push my cock into him myself, and we moved rhythmically. He moved his body up and down, and I pushed into him. His ass began to move faster and faster, slapping onto my legs and balls, making that hot noise of skin slapping on skin. I reached up with my two free hands, and ran them down his chest as far as I could reach as we fucked. My hands reached his flaccid cock, just a few inches long, bobbing on top of his large, hairy balls. I used my hands to grip the base of my cock as it pushed into him.

We fucked for a few minutes in the this manner, and I knew I couldn't last long. Right as I was about to reach the point of no return, the path towards spurting cum, he pulled off of me. My cock lay slightly in the air above my navel, twitching with the desire for more. He then got onto all fours, and spread his ass cheeks before me. His ass cheeks were smooth, but in the crevice there were wet hairs, spread to the sides. I kneeled behind him, fixing my cock for entry. I pushed in, and he grunted in pleasure, and I fucked him. I pushed him harder and harder, and while I fucked him, I reached around his skinny legs to his cock, which was semi-erect by now. I pulled at his foreskin, moving it over his head, effectively jerking him off as I fucked him. He got hard fast, as my cock slapped against his ass, and my balls made contact with his ass and legs. I tugged at his cock as I fucked him harder and harder, and I knew I was about to explode. I could feel my balls and scrotum tighten to my cock, as it prepared for ejaculating. As I was tugging at his cock, I felt his body shudder and he grunted loudly.

He came again, thought I couldn't see it, I could feel it in his body. At the same time, my cock's tingling sensation put it over the top. In one hard last thrust, I came inside of his ass, shooting hard warm strings of cum. I stayed inside him for a moment, laying onto his back, with my hand still stroking his cock as it became flaccid.

Fuck you I'm hard now

Are you a batty boi

^ #2140 2015-11-16 16:11:35

Plakkis
The absolute madman

Mara wrote:

I was pretty bored

Damn son mara

Everyone has a belief system, B.S., the trick is to learn not to take anyone's B.S. too seriously, especially your own.
No one is free as long as someone is in prison.

^ #2141 2015-11-16 16:34:13

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

I summon thee, Briansky, via the power of Saiba

http://i.imgur.com/IBGky2O.jpg

Aurani you sick fuck ;)

^ #2142 2015-11-16 16:47:57

Aurelianus Augustus
Restitutor Orbis

I did it for Briansky.

313.png

nOVJiUv.gif

^ #2143 2015-11-16 17:34:11

Hades Izanami
Supreme Senpai

im pretty sure he appreciates it as well

and you noticed my movie avatar btw?

Last edited by Hades Izanami (2015-11-16 17:34:42)

^ #2144 2015-11-16 17:36:52

Pirtelö
Cosmic Bun

10945598_1604099093156689_280838691123663519_n.jpg?oh=917fde6aa9e4bce88bd3f35ca1dcdacf&oe=56E9D84F&__gda__=1454675959_c5f25918623db338048b0acfef0ad1c3

16:02:42     Plakkis| You're beyond help sorry

"When you're hungry, eat potato, not ass" t. Jonne 2023

^ #2145 2015-11-16 17:37:57

Mara
Baka
Website

I decided to take a look if Kyonko got a new question regarding anyone's reaction to her answer and hilariously enough there was a new question.

yDor0TG.png

Fair enough. But who the hell keeps sending these questions? Here's the image that was linked with the question.

0Qo4gMr.png

I took a look at IppE's message and in Tuuba Time it was

ETf032G.png

After checking stuff with timezone converters, only one country was shining like a diamond.

CjBNNsc.png

1447685424988.gif

Board footer

Cookie policy